Friday, April 2, 2010

Note To Deb Markowitz--2010 Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate

The debate last night between all the democratic candidates wasn't too bad. I must say many of the answers were thoughtful, and some quite on the mark. All around everyone did well, though I thought Senator Bartlett did impress me the most and Senator Schumlin the least.

However, last nights debate in person must have been quite different in Barre than for the viewers at home. They were treated to a real spectacle.

Poor Deb Markowitz had a light right in front of her, and boy was it bright. Just about made the pink top she was wearing glow. Made her eyes look beady, and gave her a reflective face. It was downright scary at points.

I felt bad that I found the whole situation comical. It was just a perfect storm, the bright colors she was wearing, the bright light too close, and the camera that was right in front of her.

No comments: